... from my lovely LOAD friend Debbie (check out her creative blog here). I am thrilled that she thought of me and it certainly made a grey day a little brighter! Thanks Debbie!
This award comes with a few rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (see below).
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
- I am always tired - I mean ALWAYS! Have been all my life. No excuses, I just am!
- I can't curl my tongue much to my family's amusement - all of whom can.
- I love this time of year - the colder the better.
- I think that even though I have a British passport, I must really have been born German - Gemany just suits me SO well!
- I am a total control freak - go figure!
- I am a Scorpio - can you see a theme here?
- I think I am addicted to the internet and email. I can't imagine my life without either of them.
- I am a total Christmas film freak - all the way from the Muppets' Christmas Carol through to my all time fave, Holiday Inn
They may not all be recent discoveries, but they are all very creative and fill me with inspiration every time I read them. As I have talked about before here on my blog, living away from friends and family, as well as being a "bit" of a Billy No Mates (!), my blog friends are really important to me and helps me to feel connected. I love this virtual world of ours - don't you?
Looking forward to the start of December - I really want to attempt some sort of a daily album à la December Daily or Journal Your Christmas. Any similar plans your way?