Wednesday 17 October 2007

Creative Energy!

Sometimes it just works doesn't it? I mean, it flows, you have the right ideas, you don't make mistakes and it all just turns out like the vision you had in your mind. It might not happen often, but I just had one of those weeks and I am on a roll!












First of all, I got my inspiration cards completed which I posted about already (and here is another sneak peek of the result - SO pleased with them!).




Then, I worked through the fab Autumn Breeze kit from Bellaboo. It is a great kit, even if I say so myself! (I helped to put it together) It was exactly what we had hoped for and we couldn't help but be totally inspired to put together warm, autumn layouts, cards and projects. You MUST go over to Bellaboo (http://www.bellaboo.co.uk/) and check it all out - all the kit projects can be seen in the gallery and there is also a fab newsletter (again, modesty becomes me - I helped with that too!) to download and read with some of our featured projects using the kit, plus sketches and some inspiration.

Lib was thrilled to have Beckie Dreyer on board to design some amazing stuff with the kit and we were knocked out with the results - she has such brilliant style.
DO check it out and let Libby know that I sent you!

She has some brilliant products in stock with new stuff being added all the time and we have SO many ideas to share with everyone over the next few months. You wait until you see November's kit - totally fab and I am raring to go!
Here are a few peeks of the stuff I did - more over on the site!




















And this is all that I had left - check out the newsletter on the site to find out the background to this little story!













And on top of that, I am in the process of catching up on my BPS Heidi Swapp class (A Year to Remember). I have been so out of sorts with the class recently that I lost my way somewhat. I think the idea of the art journal style layout for September left me a bit cold and then I stopped thinking about it which is a shame really. But this week I decided to pull myself together and get it done and then it was automatic to move onto the October layout which was so much fun. I knew immediately which photos I wanted to use - three or four from my time in the Phils - and it was really perfect timing. Here I am at the end of my 30s and when I was there, it was right at the beginning of my 30s and what a lot has happened in that 10 years! So in the end, the two layouts are finished and I am working on the calendar too so hopefully that will be completed soon - might include some of my photos from the Yukon.


And while I am blowing my own trumpet (and that of Bellaboo - go on, check it out!) I would also like to share some Halloween stuff I completed using Bellaboo's mini-kit - Frighteningly Fabulous. What fun to actually get those spooky pictures down on paper at last. The kit was ideal for some quick designs and was so easy to coordinate across the four layouts and banner. I am posting the banner here because I think it's so funky! I think these banners could be a new "thing" for me, along with the inspiration cards which Lib and I are going to start in a big way!

Anyway, for more piccies of my Halloween stuff, go over to Bellaboo (yes, RIGHT NOW!) and look through the gallery and then pick yourself up a kit and go for it.


And I have quite a few ideas for upcoming projects, photos and inspiration so watch this space for more...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! I loved seeing what you guys did with the kit too. It always amazes me how different each one is!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...