Friday 11 December 2009

Eerie

Our balloons are on the move.

After days of clinging to the ceiling, they have started wandering around the flat which is a bit disconcerting if you don't notice and suddenly one hits your head while you are in another room from where they were resting! One caught the corner of my eye while I was sitting her in from of the Mac and I nearly leapt out of my skin. I mean, they have travelled the whole of the living room, through the door to the hall and then another door into my room. Will they develop evil characters like Chucky? Now that's a nasty thought!

Doo dee, doo dee, doo dee, doo dee...


1 comment:

  1. So funny... make sure you keep your door shut at night. Imagine if one landed on you during the night?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...