Saturday 24 May 2014

Counterfeit Kit Challenge May member blog hop

Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop for May.

I'm at the beginning of the hop this month so welcome, and make sure you check out all the hoppers today.

This month, we were challenged to use one of the following three prompts:

  • Challenge #1 Weather Related : Use a weather Icon (sun, cloud, raindrops...) on your project 
  • Challenge #2 Safety in Numbers :  Choose one embellishment to focus on in your project and use A LOT of it!  The whole pack if you are brave enough!
  • Challenge #3 Bucket List : Incorporate a Bucket List of things you would like to/accomplish. It could be a life list, crafting list, travel list... be creative!

I am in the middle of LOAD right now so I am doing lots and lots of scrapping (27 layouts already this month) and am feeling so motivated that I could have made layouts with all three prompts. But I decided to add to my Bucket List, especially as I had a sheet of map paper in this month's kit, Direction (see here).





I've just realised that I haven't dated and placed the photo on the layout (one I have used so many times over the years but very much sums up our travelling life) so I'll add that on to it now before I tuck it away in the pile!

Now, off you go to visit the delightful Tina to see what she has to share. Here's the full list in case you get lost along the way.

12 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Lisa... dooooo love the little world embellie with the arrow brad.... gorgeous addition of the wood embellisments too. What a great photo to scrap 'mappy'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page (but am nosey and want a good read LOL) with all the patterns and layers drawing my eye back and forth. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant...so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout certainly a good use of the map paper :) Love your collection of embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers what an amazing layout! I love all the clusters and how you added your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that you're still "in" LOAD Lisa, 27 layouts, wow and this one is amazing - love all the bits and bobs, the washi, the globe - just fabulous - I hope you get this ticked off you're bucket list very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout. The black glossy alphas are full of impact.
    Thanks for having me as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout. Like Jemma I want to read the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this page, so much to look at

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in awe of your skills - Such a warm & lively page. Really reflects your joy in these dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done, on using up your CKC kits this month. This layout in particular, speaks of bright summer days. Lots of energy in the colours chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love (like, really LOVE) this layout! There's something about the paper and all of the little embellishments that you've added. Each time I look, I spot something new. Fabulous work - as always! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...