Friday 5 September 2014

Fröhliche Freitag

Back again (if a few hours late) to share my second touch of gold for the Jingle Belles prompt this week. It's so wonderful to be guesting over at the Belles' blog. These girls are beyond inspirational so I'm honoured to be a part of it in a very small way.

I couldn't resist using my Cameo for this CAS card. Some Studio Calico vellum, a little gold foil card and a twist of Martha Stewart twine was all this needed.


I thought the vellum would add a little interest to the simple design. Love this paper and think I need some more!


The cuts from the Cameo are totally amazing. The detail of this wreath came out so well.



Of course, while I was making one, it made sense to make another one at the same time. I'm way behind on my card making and am hoping that this will help me out.


Thanks so much to Stephanie and Lauren over at Jingle Belles for inviting me to join in. I feel back in the spirit now and hope to get the card making up and running again as soon as my boxes get unpacked.





7 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful - but please tell me it isn't Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous goldenness. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really wonderful card
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Those diecuts are incredible and I love the added touch of the star vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elegance of the gold and the simplicity of the design. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you thank you, missus for joining us this fortnight in what i know is an uber-busy time for you! obviously we are not the only folks who love gold onna card, and holy wow the gallery is fab. i don't think anything i've seen this week tops your two gorgeous cards tho. really glad i came and saw the detail pics of this one... that vellum is such a showstopper on an already beautiful design. thank you thank you again, what an inspiring idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, you got the Cameo going again and what a fab first project after dusting it off. Such pretty cards even if they are Christmas ones ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...