Friday 15 July 2016

16 loves {June 2016}

Welcome to the next in the series {16 loves} for 2016.

For the last few years, I've been sharing my loves each month - a little bit of everything that has caught my eye or been enjoyed over the last month. So, a new year and new inspiration. I hope you will come back each month to see if there is anything in my list to inspire you. 

To see what's inspired me in the past, click to find all my {13 loves}, my {14 loves}, my {15 loves} and my {16 loves}.

I hope there's something in here to inspire you or maybe just make you smile.

This is late but I was under the weather last month and just never seemed to catch up on myself. Just in time for the new one tomorrow...


one

This is my baby, baby brother at his end of degree art show at Central Saint Martins in London. I was unable to attend, but I was a proud big sister all the same and was happy to receive a few photos from him. 


two

Back in April, we had a Queen Elizabeth II birthday tea party to celebrate her 90th. And so in June, we decided to do it again on the weekend of her official celebrations. These amazing biscuits were given to me by my mum in April and so they came out again this time around. Too gorgeous to eat although they are delicious!


three

And once again, we decorated the table in full British style. Not quite as much as the first tea party in April but fancy all the same.


four

I was inspired by using up dozens of tiny scraps from my May Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, Sprinkle, for this layout which I particularly love.


five

It's not often that I notice the number on my odometer so imagine my delight when I saw this round number. Now to manage to notice 100,000!


six

FaceTime with family. Got to love how modern technology keeps us connected.


seven

The Scrapabilly June kit featured the much loved Paige Evans Fancy Free collection for Pink Paislee. I was totally inspired by Paige's style and this one in particular came out just as it was in my mind. I'm totally loving the white on white effect of Cameo cut die-cuts.


eight

For my June Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, Pot Pourri, I finally plucked up the courage to try out the "print & cut" function on my Cameo and realised just how easy it is! I printed off a bunch of designs for my kit (most too big to be honest but it's a learning curve) and hope to incorporate some in future scrapping as well as print and cut more in the future. My use of the Cameo goes in spurts and I need to be more consistent. I am always amazed at the results and how much I love using die-cuts on my pages.


nine

LOAD516 came to an end and while I didn't quite manage a page every single day in the month, I did complete 31 pages in the 31 days overall. I made my usual pile photos and put together this layout which was just what I wanted. It was a great LOAD month - as always :-) 


ten

Sometimes, I decide to take a specifically staged photo for a layout I have in mind. And sometimes, the result is even better than I hoped for. I must remember to use the bokeh effect more often.


eleven

I adore Carpool Karaoke but this has to be my favourite. One to watch and smile.




twelve

We spruced up the balcony with boxes and flowers and all sorts of plants. For this girl with decidedly ungreen fingers, it's quite the challenge. Love the results.


thirteen

And this rose was such a thoughtful gift. Pretty in pink and beautifully scented. Perfect.


fourteen

The Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection (from Scrapabilly here) is great. I treated myself to a few items from it and these enamels were a must-have. Such great summer colours.



fifteen

This piece of paper from the Carta Bella Beach Day collection was featured in the Scrapabilly June kit (available here) and it was so gorgeous, I had to buy a second sheet to hoard keep.


sixteen

Adore this. Do I need to say more? 






Ilove you to share your own {16 loves} lists with me. Why not link up in the comments below?


{16 loves} is a series that will feature on my blog each 16th of the month

2 comments:

  1. Fun picks, that last picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must know - what is your beautiful china pattern? Have recently been introduced to Carpool Karaoke :D Your flowers are wonderful, especially the rose (great pic)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...