Friday 19 August 2016

August at Scrapabilly #2

The latest Scrapabilly Kit des Monats is now available featuring Party Time by Echo Park!

Here it is for you to take a peek. There are lots of party and birthday themed items but as you'll see from my pages, there's so much more to lift from the wonderfully bright colours and fun patterns.


I loved all the bright, happy colours and designs and decided to go with a simple homage to my love of stationery! I gathered up pens and notebooks for a photo session and kept the design easy.


I'd pre-made some of the clustered embellishments I've used across my pages and this super cute typewriter seemed perfect.


There were so many little bits and pieces included in the stickers and die-cut pack that it was a lot of fun to just mix them all up together.


A few extra hearts to make a typical three heart cluster.


And then I noticed the pencil and pen die-cuts. Talk about perfect!



This page features fellow Master Forger Julene when I went down to Cologne to meet her! She was on a Rhine/Danube tour and this was the ideal meeting point. We spent a few hours together and chatted just like old friends. It also ties in with a Whimsical Musings prompt WM#127 be inspired by "your vibe attracts your tribe". I'll have to post it over there too.


Another of my pre-made clusters. This was a lot of fun to make and was inspired by Leslie's find over on YouTube here.


This one too.




Check out the kit here on the Scrapabilly site and don't forget to check out the Design Team gallery here while you're there. I love looking at the gallery to see all the different ideas we've come up with. You can also find the Schnick Schnack Sack (embellishments) and the Pretty Planner Pack kits and galleries there too. So much to discover and so much inspiration to be had.

Last shares to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright fresh vibe of these pages - that alpha is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Scrapabilly layouts always make me take a second look at product I completely missed or ignored. This collection is so fresh and fun and perfect for plenty of occasions other than birthday celebrations, as your layouts prove. Both pages make me smile with their fun and happy style!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...