Sunday 18 March 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge prompt #2 March 2018

It's time for Challenge #2 over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog today and Susan has challenged us to use this rather delightful sketch!

Source here

I decided to make it easy for myself and stay relatively true to the original design but ended up making it a little Lisa at the same time!


My kit had lots of items that seemed to really just fit together well so I picked these out to make my layout seem harmonious and used a single photo to sum up the feelings I wanted to convey.




I'm keeping it short and sweet today so if you want to check out the other Master Forger creations, then head over to the CKC here to see what they made. Don't forget to share you own pages, You can find out how over in this blog post! We love it when you share so please do :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you tweaked the sketch just a bit and still made a very "Lisa" page! Those feathers are lovely and perfect for this light and airy layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...