Monday 29 December 2014

Scrapabilly December kit shares (part 1)

I'm chasing my tail right now but coming up to the end of the year, I'm trying to catch up on a few blog posts that should have gone up some time ago.

The December Scrapabilly kit (find the kit here) was awesome this month. I loved every single corner of it!


It was full of the most gorgeous Amy Tangerine Stitched collection papers and embellies as well as a super set of Thickers, and a bag of gorgeous sequins and then corrugated cardstock and a selection of plain cardstocks. I think I added in a few sheets of cardstock myself, a small gold apha (here) and then some mists and a tiny amount of gold twine (here). I had originally bought a few more sheets of the papers in the collection to add to my kit but in the end, there was so much in there, that I didn't need it. I made five layouts and I'm going to share three today and two tomorrow so be sure to come back and see the rest of the kit being used up.

First up is one that was inspired by the cloud paper. I was trying to find a reason to use it and thought water, bath, done! These "stolen" instagram photos of my niece were perfect when matched up with some of the cut apart cards and a sprinkling of pretty.




Love the fact that the collection is full of these muted colours and a touch of gold too.



Next is a simple one just highlighting the transformation of my room from chaos to pretty. I haven't had a chance to journal of any of my layouts this month so hope to catch up either over the next week or maybe in the new year. But you know that I will :-)







My favourite sheet of paper in the collection was the globe design - of course! I bought a few extra sheets of this for my collection. I was inspired in the design of this page by this Pinterest link from Studio Calico (see here). I knew I wanted to highlight the European side of the map (the "other" side was also used in an appropriate way - see tomorrow!) and the two photos seemed like a great small capture of my life over here.






Drop by again tomorrow for two more shares from this gorgeous Scrapabilly December kit. The January kit is already in the works so watch this space for that too!

Don't forget to check out the creations from the rest of the team. You can find them all in my side bar or over at the Scrapabilly gallery (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...