Friday 13 March 2015

Scrapabilly March kit shares (part 2)

I shared the first three layouts I made using this fabulous kit on Wednesday, so welcome back today for my remaining layouts.

Let's just remind ourself about the Kaisercraft Blue Bay filled kit we were given to work with:


And don't forget that you can see all the Design Team layouts in the Scrapabilly shop gallery and I always recommend that! We all have such different styles and there's a lot of inspiration over there.

This layout was made using a Simple Scrapper sketch - I really loved the block on the left with all the layered up frames and elements to the left. Sketches can really help to give you balance and often gets me out of making all my layouts the same!




Just a simple one to mark our move to Essen. And yes, I am considering changing the name of my blog to reflect this! Again, the die cuts and word stickers provided loads of perfect little elements to include on my layout to add to the journalling or meaning of my page.





To be honest, I think my title is pretty awful German grammar and I might have mixed up what I think is a good German phrase with my English but it says something to me so I'm running with it!



And last but not least, I used the remaining elements of the kit to make up my final LOAD page. This has become a tradition with me taking a photo of my stack of pages (this time a full 24 layouts) and summing up what I felt LOAD had provided this time around. In February, it was all about being relaxed. I knew I wouldn't do a full month with a layout every day and decided that it was totally fine!

I still managed to exceed my own personal target of 20 pages for the month which made me happy and the highlight was definitely getting to scrap with Pam - in person! Again, a Simple Scrapper sketch was loosely used for this design. I like the banner flag in the contrasting colour. I've also added in some Thickers by Amy Tangerine for my title.


I can't get enough of these Scrapabilly exclusive flairs! I love that they add a little German to my very English pages and Sylvia has the best phrases and colours! I think I pick up one or two every week when I'm there!




All in all, a fabulous kit full of beautiful colours, a lovely selection of paper designs and die-cuts, a really lovely, easy to use alpha set and so many wonderful word stickers that you'll be looking to add them everywhere.

You can find this kit over at the Scrapabilly shop - I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. That kit, with the mix of blues and woodgrain, is so pretty and so are your layouts! I especially love seeing the close-ups of all the little details - you are so talented at combining embellishments in little groupings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a very pretty kit, and I really like what you've done with the mixture of worn/shabby chic and the floral. Hoping your move goes well. Sounds exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages - that kit keeps looking better and better - and it's all your doing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...