Friday 12 May 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - A Perfect Day!

I've been busy this evening and once again, it's late - hence the less than perfect photos.

But I decided I wanted to have a go at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge prompt #1 which is all about recording what a perfect day means to me. You can find the details of the prompt as well as the examples by other MF's over on the CKC blog here.

But I had only made a page kit for my mini kit example (see here for details) so there was definitely not enough there for a whole page. So I took the few scraps and elements I'd used for that original kit and then added in a few more items inspired by the original Gossamer Blue kit (find out details about our inspiration kit in this blog post here) to make up another mini page kit. You can see the supplies I brought together below.


You can see that I added a sheet of my Echo Park paper wit heart constellations in navy and a sheet of yellow toned paper which also seemed to match the original GB kit. But the remainder of the kit is pretty much what I had left over.

Here is my page which will be the accompanying page to a pocket page where I will feature small square shots of all the sights we saw in this pretty little German town of Alzey.

This is really what I consider to be a pretty perfect day for me. Just hanging out, wandering along the streets of a pretty old town, catching a few sights, stopping for a beer or a coffee and just being together.  Once again, I've needed to protect the modesty of my internet shy DH.


Those puffy elements! Oh my! I love them.


I did add in some word strips to my mini kit by Pinkfresh Studio - they seemed to fit nicely here.



Head over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for more examples of perfect days.

And don't forget to come on over to our Facebook Counterfeit Kit Challenge Community here and share your inspired kits and projects. It would be fabulous to see you there. The more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page Lisa! I like how you framed that constellation paper with the yellow paper and of course you know I love the puffy stickers. That definitely sounds like a great way to have spent the day - relaxing and wandering is a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you like that constellation paper! Love the puffy stickers az well. Hope you share your pocket page as well! You look so happy (and I'm certain R does, too) We are looking forward to exploring our new city this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...