Sunday 18 June 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Counting all those 6s!

Welcome back! Great to see you here for the second Counterfeit Kit Challenge prompt of the month and we are all 6s and 7s here today!

Master Forger Susan challenged us to use the number 6 on our layouts to mark the 6th month of the year and of course, I had to give it more than my best.

I'm currently on a scrap mini-retreat at the Dutch coast with two scrappy friends (hi Sylvia and Silvia) and what more inspiration does one need to make pages you love?  Well, I love this one!

I used this month's Blush kit (see here) to make this layout listing 6 things about what I'm feeling right now. I love these types of layouts and I also know that this is MF Susan's type of layout too so that's another nod to her :-)

But not to be content with the idea of including 6 things in my journalling, I decided to go for it and used 6 different papers and also 6 different types of product on my layout - die-cuts, buttons, sequins, enamel dots, alphabet and of course, my beloved patterned paper!


It's ages since I included buttons on my layout and I love how they look so I must remember to include them more often. Another reason to love Counterfeit Kit Challenge - I would have overlooked this packet of BG buttons over and over again if I hadn't decided to include some older items in my kit for dimension.




Thanks for coming over to my very neglected blog - I appreciate each and every visit - honest I do! Leave a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to check out Margie's blog to see where Susan's inspiration took her this month. 

We love it when you share your kits and creations with us  - you can link up over on the blog (Link Up Page here) or in our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community group. We'd love to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Clever girl! Love all the 6 on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently viewed the counterfeit blog and am inspired. I think this is a lovely curated layout and I think I need to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...