Friday 6 July 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge mini kit reveal - July 2018

Great to have you here on this sunny July morning and I'm here today to share my Counterfeit Kit Challenge mini-kit and project. I'm joining MF Susan on mini-kit duty and you can see her wonderful project here on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog along with a link to her blog.

This month, MF Lori picked out the fun June kit by The Scrap Room and there was a lot to be inspired by. It was hard to decide which direction to go with my mini set of products.

In the end, I really liked the idea of the compact card kit featuring cardstock, paper, enamel dots, stickers and stamps - all in pretty summer colours by Bo Bunny.


I took those basics and picked out summer products in each of those categories!

Here's the kit I pulled together and as little extras for myself, I've included some die-cuts, a few doilies and some twine. I also needed a few mini alphas which I totally forgot about!






Then I just got to work cutting and sticking and having fun pulling some simple cards together to restock my card supplies. As always, I'm not really a card maker and like to make things simple and easy and quick to pull together because a hand made card is always a lovely thing to send to someone but I haven't really got the patience to spend a lot of time making them!

I started off making 6 cards using three sheets of cardstock (finished size is 4.5x6") and raiding my mini-kit for lots of layering bits and pieces. Some dimensional bows also found their way in to the supplies as well as some gold thread. But that's ok, isn't it?








I've got enough left over to make some more cards so I picked up some blank bases and will see if I can kill some of the stickers and the last of the die-cuts as well as having a go with the other stamps I included (I'm SO not a stamper so it's hard to motivate myself!).

Overall, I'm thrilled with the results and am looking forward to excuses to send them out!

Just a reminder that we love it when you are inspired by our kits, forgeries, makes and shares so if you have a go yourself, make sure you link up either on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog here or in our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community here.
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Super cute kit :) and love the cards too that you created :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...