Tuesday 1 March 2022

March 2020 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge March hop and kit reveal

Welcome to March and here we are again with the next month of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I say this every month, but it's a good one this time!

 Hopefully you've reached me via Leslie's blog and next up is Tara. Please don't forget to say hi to our awesome Guest Designer, Anna too. With a kit as pretty as this month's you won't want to miss out on any of the inspiration the team has to offer!

MF Tara has selected the March 2020 "Weekender" kit by Citrus Twist for us full of pinks, blues and fresh yellows - what a breath of fresh air it is!

I concentrated on those three colours for my "Sherbet" kit although the tones have come out a little differently! (I don't know why my photos so bad this month - I might try to improve them!) 

I started off by selected some Paige Evans papers in pinks, yellows, blues, floral and hearts as well as a sheet of tickets which I will no doubt cut up and use as they are. There are some greens and oranges in there but really not so much which I thought was a good start. I also included the acetate sheet from the Bungalow Lane collection - florals and mostly the three main colours.

I then added in some pink heart paper, a couple of blue mini designs as well as a yellow dot, a geometric pink and a soft pastel stripe - you can only see the blue here but there are also pinks and yellows included 


I wanted to make sure that I kept to those three basic colours of blue yellow and pink in the embellishments too, but of courses including full packs of items means that other colours have crept in. If  I think if you look closely, you can see that I've got many of the shades and types embellishments from the original kit - labels, hearts, page markers, gold alphabet (two different). 

There's a good mix of items from many different designers and manufacturers which means I will get a selection of pages which all look different - I love it when that happens!

I couldn't resist these clip tassels and the full pack of Paige Evans embellishments as well as the florals from Pinkfresh Studio.



It's quite a bit kit for me but after my success with LOAD222 last month, I have hopes too continue my motivation and make some pages just because!

Here's the full hop list in case you need it and don't forget to share your kits and creations over in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge FB community here or over on IG  - @counterfeitkitchallenge / #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmarch2022

6 comments:

  1. Great capture of the fun color mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen some mighty pretty papers there. Love that acetate sheet! Also some wonderful embellishments to use.It should be fun this month with your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big one, full of charm & light! I know how energizing LOAD can be so it should serve you well. I am having the same photo issues - wondering if it's my laptop screen or my eyes? May I ask what font your kit title is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply yummy! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you added in the acetate sheet and the maple leaves are gorgeous. A Beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just an amazing kit! As always!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...