Friday 1 July 2022

July 2022 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge July kit reveal and hop

 When did that happen? Where did June go? If you know, can you let me know because I have NO idea! 

But here we are and it's 1st July which can only mean one thing - another Counterfeit Kit Challenge inspiration kit and reveal hop. 

So let's get to it.

This month, MF Tina picked out the May Round Trip 12x12 Add-on kit by Citrus Twist Kits which is full of pinks, blues and yellows, and shouts out summer travel loud and clear!

May Round Trip 12x12 Add-on kit by Citrus Twist Kits

You can find out all the details of this kit as well as see more detail photos over at the Citrus Twist site and at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this morning.


Here's my kit, "Fernweh".

(Not the best photos this evening I'm afraid! I can't seem to catch the right light 😳)

To be honest, I took my inspiration mostly from the July Moodboard I created for our Sneak Peek with the strong colour scheme, travel focus and cute embellishments and concentrated on two collections by Carta Bella - Let's Travel and Summer Market. I included a lot of partial sheets and just loved the blue, pink and yellow colours even if those shades don't exactly reflect those in the original Citrus Twist kit!

July 2022 Moodboard

Here are my papers: 

Look at all the cute motifs - they reminded me of the travel tags and labels in the inspiration kit.

And I loved that there were some florals and more neutral designs which means that I'm not limited to travel layouts.

Then I added in the die-cut packs and sticker sheets that originally came with these collections to see if I can get some used up. I'm a bit disappointed with myself that they don't really seem well used. I sometimes struggle to use up all the bits from a collection even though I "have" to have them all!

Doilies in a range of blue tones, pinks and a yellow. If I need to, I might also add in some white. I haven't used doilies for some time so that is a challenge for myself. I also included some tags - I like the idea of using them on the page even if the reality doesn't always pan out!

And of course, a selection of enamel dots and some Pinkfresh puffy sequins that are way too old and really should be used up!

To finish off, I threw in a whole bunch of alphas in all different sizes, styles and colours. Again, older product needs using up so here's the challenge for me. 


HEre's the hop so you don't miss out on any of the kits today and don't forget to say hi to our wonderful Guest Designer Clem!

You know that we love it when you play along with us so don't forget to share. Post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjuly2022).


6 comments:

  1. A very pretty kit to work with Lisa.Love all your alphas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous kit!! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking kit you pulled together and love that lemonade mugs paper so cool and love that you pulled the kit by way of the moodboard that is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfully robust kit that is quite spot on for the inspiration vibe! I struggle with Carta Bella collections & all the things - I have gotten a few in my Cherry Box sub & they seem a little too repetitive in size/scale so similar to the papers... You put me to shame in trying to purge the old stuff, but it's a great goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kit, but my favorite is the name you chose. I think that feeling is so me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous kit, now you make me want to join in again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...