Saturday 14 January 2023

Misty's 2000 subscriber celebration hop!

 Wow! 

It's a very long time since I was part of a hop that was not linked to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge directly. And this one is a tiny bit linked as the ever so delightful Misty is a talented Design Team member. 

But we are not here to promote CKC but rather to CELEBRATE the fact that Misty has reached the heady number of over 2,000 subscribers over on her rather gorgeous YouTube channel. In fact, since she reached out to organise her celebratory hop, she has now reached the 3k mark so GO MISTY!

You are going to want to HEAD OVER to Misty's YouTube channel to check out her hop video !!HERE!! because there are GIVEAWAYS that you are going to want to enter!!!!

The theme of the challenge today was to create a layout using one or more of the following: 

I decided to go with celebration combined with a wonderful two-photo sketch from her free sketches (here).

And because I am all into the little extraordinary snippets of life, I decided to celebrate the weekend!


(Of course, I used a CKC kit from last October - "Ivory" which you can find out about here)

I adjusted the sketch a little to fit my own style and needs -- something I love to do and which makes a general sketch very much a Lisa-layout! The Christmas decorations were replaced by frames which went along with the Crate Paper patterned papers but other than that, I stayed relatively close to the overall design of the sketch and love the result! 





Head on over to Misty's blog, YouTube channel and freebie resources and get going today!


Here is the full hop and I promise you that you won't want to miss a single stop so make sure you visit everyone on the list and say hi! There is going to be a VAST amount of inspiration today so sop it all up and then get going with your own layout!

3 comments:

  1. I SOOO love the frames in place of the ornaments. Thank you so much for joining in (and I hope you are feeling somewhat better at this point).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKKKK....blogger is being weird so if you get two comments from me, I am sorry. Let's try again!

    Your layout is fabulous! I love that you made the sketch your own by changing embellishment clusters to frames. Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice twist on the sketch, Lisa. Another lovely page.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...