Monday 16 July 2007

Busy scrapping

On Friday I didn't have so much work to do and Ralph had said he was working late so I thought I would take the opportunity to work through some stash and really see how long it takes me or how quickly I can make something, how creative I can be, how I can look at product and see other items coming out of it and also, how much stuff really comes in one of our Modern Scrapbooking kits. They always seem to be so big and I have been thinking if it would be better to have less stuff in each kit which gives you the possibility for multiple kits or just more stash buying. I have not really come to any conclusion yet and I have to admit that I simply love the fact that the kit arrives and there is so much in it! Lib reckons there must be enough for at least 8 layouts and I would say that is really not far off. So far, I have managed 4 layouts and a mini book consisting of 8 6x6 pages and the only thing I have added to the kit from my own product is the chipboard for the mini book pages. I was determined to try and make do with what was in the kit and really see how it works. I have to admit to being really pleased with the results.


Here are the layouts:


And this is my mini album and yes, it's all about me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...