Friday 1 June 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge May kit reveal blog hop

Great that you're here again for the beginning of June for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge May kit reveal blog hop!

Hopefully you've arrived here via the delightful Leslie and her amazing Blue Box full of goodies, and next up is the lovely Lori who is bound to have brough together some fabulous scrummies for your inspiration! And of course, you must make sure that you drop by at our Guest Designer Alice's blog,

I'm so thrilled to have her with us this month as the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and the LOAD challenge are surely the perfect combination!

The full blog hop list is at the end so make sure you don't miss a stop.

I picked out the kit this month and just couldn't resist the Hip Kit Club's May kit  - see here https://www.hipkitclub.net/may-2018-main-kit.. Full of the feelings of summer and long sunny days.

Here's the main kit and there are a bunch of add ons too if that's more your thing.

May Hip Kit Club kit

You can find the add ons here:


Her's my kit, "Sunkissed"


The photos aren't as good as they could be even though I've tweaked them a lot! I took them early in the morning so they are a little on the cooler side of things - they are warmer in real life.

I really just look for colour and feel with a few items picked out to match the inspiration kit. I love this combination.


Some My Mind's Eye and Pinkfresh Studio as well as Simple Stories, Crate and a few more!

Lots of 6x6 and scraps as well as a couple of extra items such as the tissue and the vellum.



And oodles of embellies - word items, lots of bits and pieces from the two My Mind's Eye collections and anything else that caught my eye while I was shopping my stash.




Alphas and words and die cuts as well as a nearly full 6x6 pack.

I think that's enough to keep me going, don't you?


It's going to be a good month for photos with trips and events so here's to lots of scrapping in my future.

Here's the full blog hop list in case you get lost along the way and don't forget that we love it when you share. You can find out how over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Alice http://scrapbookwonderland.com

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit with lots of options. Love the leaf paper in the different colors.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, you've really gone full bore on the trees/fronds - so I can't wait to see what you scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun kit to play with :) Look forward o seeing what you create with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty leaves and foiled papers YUM! Your kit is so beautiful LIsa. I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've assembled another lovely kit, Lisa! I like all the palm leaves - is there some fussy-cutting in your future? That constellation paper is especially pretty and I like all the other touches of gold you included, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have pulled together a beautiful kit, Lisa! I love that blue/yellow striped paper and the addition of the tissue paper. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous kit...thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you focused on the palms and sunny features of the kit! Those gold pieces from MME are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always enjoy the pure eye candy value of your kits :D The cherry on top are your fabulous pages. Here's to "sunkissed" memories scrapped in June!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...