But I have managed to complete day 1's task of creating a front and back cover for my mini-book. (Yes, I am following the lessons in a peculiar way. There IS method to my madness!)
I am really enjoying all the layering and using odd bits and pieces together. It's all stuff that I LOVE to do, but am mostly a bit lazy to take the time to do it. So the "instructions" which I am following (sometimes more directly than others) are a great incentive to do the things that I LOVE.
Sounds a bit crazy I know, but it's really true.
Ok, looking at the photos now, I can see that the ribbon is wrong - badly wrong! Tomorrow I might try to glimmer mist the tone of it down a bit or I will remove it and replace it with something better. It looked ok at first but now I can see that the colour is just toooooo... well you know!
And my cluster might be a tad tooooo high. Guess I got carried away with the few minute scraps I did manage to track down - LOL! But it's done and tomorrow I can get on with the little collages for the inside pages.