Saturday 25 September 2010

Unproductivity...

Is there even such a word?

Anyway, it sums me up.

Totally. Utterly. Unproductive.

Worrying... a bit.

It's not like I haven't been in here (my room) but when I am here, I just waste time in the blogosphere (not on my own mind you...), waste time shuffling papers, waste time staring at the screen. Waste. Time. Full. Stop.

I have two classes over at the newly renamed Big Picture Classes and I love them both. But I have done nothing.

A week or so ago, I fished out a lot of really old stuff and challenged myself to use it. I still like it all. No need to ditch it all. Use it up.

Most of it is still piled there on the table.

But I did dig into some rather bold Glitz stuff and came up with a very uninspired layout featuring Chance Diva Extraordinaire - Isabella.


But I can't promise not to redo the photos and make a nicer layout. Can't quite put my finger on what is wrong with it, but something is shouting, "Nooooooooooo."

But I have agreed to join in in a bit of cyber scrapping with Deb and Libby taking part in "Create Free" from Crafty Templates which looks like it could be a lot of fun.

I have signed up again for LOAD during October - 31 layouts in 31 days.

I know I can do.

I just need to find my mojo. This week...

Anyone know where I can find it?

3 comments:

  1. I love the LO,those papers really suit those cute photo's. You'll get your mojo back this week. Libby and I will make sure of it. Hopefully Rach will be joining in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 pm

    its a lovely lo i don't know why you don't like it,. and the papers just scream diva don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your layout - don't be so hard on yourself. I saw that Create Free workship on Deb's blog this a.m. and might have to join in too - haven't looked at the details, so I'm not committed yet, mind you.

    As far as productivity goes, I think it has a natural ebb and flow in all of us as far as scrapbooking (and housework) goes. Some days you just can force it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...