Thursday 9 September 2010

Not much happening here

I have been busy doing not a lot.

A family wedding took up a lot of time and energy last week and last weekend and you know what? I didn't take a single photo at the wedding. It was totally liberating to just be a guest and enjoy the day rather than trying to get the perfect photo. I left it all to the professional photographer and hope to get a copy of some of the photos from the happy couple when they have climbed down from cloud nine.

So, can't show you any photos of that...

And I have managed a layout but it's for a magazine commission.

So, can't really show you any photos of that either...

Well, ok, a sneaky peek then:



And a happy, huge, "Thank You" to both Deb and Libby for sending me the Friendly Blog Award. 





I am honored to be considered their friends and it makes me very happy to realise what wonderful people I have come into contact with via Libby and her work with Bellaboo and her crop. As you have both already nominated friends I would also have chosen (Deb, Libby, Rach, Sarah), I will send out friendly blogger greetings to:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:10 pm

    can't wait to see that is TSM!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...