Thursday 30 September 2010

12 on 12 with a difference

Now you know that I make a layout each 12th of the month featuring 12 photos summing up the everyday (hence the 12 on 12)? *September's 12 on 12 is another story to be explored at another time.*

But today is a 12 on 12 of a different kind.

Today is the 12th anniversary of when R & I first met. 30th September 1998 is a day that is part of our history and I like to try to mark it somehow.

So today, I decided to do 12 on 12. 12 photos of us representing the last 12 years and using my newly found 12 on 12 design.

I can't believe how much we have both changed (well, I can believe it when I get on the scales but that is also another story) and it was such a wonderful trip down memory lane for me today. We have packed a lot into our time together - little did I know what would happen in my life way back then in 1998!


Nice to use up yet more ancient stash! I love this wedding range of paper but the uses are most certainly limited. A good sprinkling of embellies and I am beginning to see a dent in that collection. 

Do you enjoy looking back as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. 12 years, wow, time really does fly... what a lovely layout to add to your other twelves
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...