Wednesday 24 April 2013

Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop

Hello again. How's life in your neck of the woods?

Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop, happy to see you here again.

I have the honour of opening up the hop this time around so please make sure you check out the rest of the wonderful stops. I know you will find a whole lot of inspiration to lift your spirits if you are experiencing a dreary, grey, wet April day.

This month, the CKC challenged us to be inspired by this beautiful photograph


Now it's crazy busy round here so I made it easy for myself this evening and went with a card that lifts the theme of the photo using the papers found in my April kit, Opposite.




You can never have too many cards ready to go in your cupboard so I'm happy to have this for when I need to say thank you.

Keeping it short today so on you go to check out the ever delightful Leslie - I bet she will wow you with her creation! But don't forget to let me know you were here before you leave.

Here's the full list in case you get lost along the way...



Have a great day everyone and see you back here soon.

15 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa and a great way to start the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - I never would have thought to copy the photo so directly. Fab, indeed, because pink trees are irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really should make more cards as it will help use of the stash mountain.

    Hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever. I like how you worked with all the pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To true :) and to have this lovely card ready make sit even better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. You will warms someones soul when they receive that card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! You are so right ....never enough cards...no matter how organised I try to be one always slips through the net!! Love the whimsical feel with all the patterns :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the challenge! I LOVE the road on your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How charming! Definitely a spring vibe going here :~)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ideas for this card.Might have to scraplift that idea.It would be a pleasure to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popping over from Lesley's blog. What a pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, one I'd love to have arrive through my letter box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, such a gorgeous card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card, Lisa. A great idea to make the challenge a card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...