Sunday 27 May 2007

Green

Nothing much to report here. R is working in the office - moving from one office to another - so I am here alone pottering with my blog settings, looking at photos, scrapping a bit and generally tootling along.
Currently working on my "Legacy" layout for my Heidi Swapp class and have been looking through some old photos I brought back with me from mum's last week. What is really odd is that the longer I look at photos of my great grandmother (Grandma), the more I can see something of me in them! I have always looked like my dad's side of the family and have a striking resemblance to Nanny (dad's mum) but the more I look at these photos, the more I see me. Joan and Pat have always said that but I have never seen it before. I don't know if I am just seeing what I want to see - I have always wished to be a bit more of a "Green" - but I can definitely see something. I think the photo below is too small for you to see it but this is the one that I think has something. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...