Sunday 27 May 2007

Speed scrapping!

Just got it into my head that I needed to do this page.

I had the idea of the "One Little Word" word challenge (which was "GO"), for some time and then I saw this photo of me laughing it just flashed into my head. I know that I am too late for the challenge, but decided to put it together anyway. I think it only took me 30 minutes which must be a record for me. I love this new Amy Butler paper and decided to go the whole hog and use one of the brightest in the pack. Love it!

And the story? I never laugh in photos. In the past, I usually didn't even smile. R has brought out the happy side of me and I am slowly learning to let go - in all sorts of ways.

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! Be sure to check on Wednesday for the next word!

    Lynn
    one little word

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...