Tuesday 5 June 2007

Stop

I decided to join the One Little Word challenge again this month and went head over heels over the top with glitter and colour! I used glitter paper which was already super colourful and then decided to layer this with two other bright papers, using shaped scissors to give it a scalloped edge and then punching holes along that edge. I found some mega glitter letters for the numbers and then used a sort of glitter glue for the word "almost" as the glitter letters I used were not really showing up enough so that the main title is "almost 40 ?". Then I used plain white (but quite large letters) to finish the sentiment "Stop worrying. It'll be fine" (click on the piccies below to see the detail)





The photo on the layout is from our trip to Paris when we were out for posh dinner at Bofinger sitting under an incredible art deco stained glass window sipping champagne and generally being very sloppy and romantic. (here is my photo of it - not as good as their website but anyway..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...