Saturday 15 October 2011

Sweet Inspiration

Over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge site, we are thinking all about October fun or in other words, Halloween and all the happiness that surrounds it. Like CANDY - or sweets as I am more prone to call it!

Mini challenge #1 is to use candy as inspiration in whatever form that takes - the name, the packaging, how it makes you feel, a memory connected to it, whatever you like!

You know that I am a huge Cadbury's fan and therefore, that was the first place I went to for this but the bright colours in all their packaging just didn't grab me this time around (since then I have been thinking about the fact that I could have used my Halloween kit instead!). So I fished around their website and found this page listing a whole load of fun chocolate quotes!

And this *sweet* card was the result. Simple.



What sweets will you use for inspiring a layout or card? Any other Cadbury fans out there?!?

Don't forget that Momenta is offering a great prize pack this month! All you need to do is friend them on facebook and e-mail CKC to let them know to be entered!!  

8 comments:

  1. What a great card and I love that quote, it made me lol. Have a good weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Great quote! I love a card that can make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. But any reference to chocolate is a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am serously going to use that quote for my SIL's next birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I especially like the quote as I sit here munching on my favorite chocolate, Nestle Crunch Bars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you have me craving Cadbury!!! I don't think I could find them until Easter though, unless they make Halloween-themed ones, hmmmmm!!!! :) :) Love the card design, and great quote! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very pretty card. Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...