Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wednesday Wonderland

Back again with another three quick and easy cards for this week's Jingle Belles challenge where we've been prompted to make a card with "Something Old... Something New".

I used a sketch by Karen Giron over at The Sweetest Thing blog with her Sweet Sunday sketch challenge 202.


The main papers are new BasicGrey 25th & Pine and I was struggling with something old but in the end went for my tried and trusted "old" technique of wrapping my twine around the top and adding a couple of very old buttons.





So, another three in the pile. That's 6 already! But it's only week two and who knows if I'll manage to keep this up. Watch this space.

Started making your own cards yet?!? :-)

3 comments:

  1. *SIX* gorgeous cards already?! as always, you astonish me missus! love, love, loooooooooove your take on the sketch and the way you combined that fab new paper with funky older buttons to PERFECTION! brilliant! (ps: we JINGLE BELLES loooooooooooove wednesday wonderland!!!) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza ... what an awesome set of cards ... I love them all ... so glad you joined our first jingle belles prompt of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are really lovely, I'm in such awe of your card making

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...