Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday Wonderland

I promised you more last week, and I'm keeping my word.

The Jingle Belles prompt is to "have yourself a merry LITTLE Christmas" using inchies or twinchies on our cards.

As I said last week, I'm trying to use up scraps and left over embellies as far as possible so when I saw these little flair badges that just happen to be exactly 1", I knew it would be a good combination for this prompt.

The Echo Park papers were also all found in my scrap box.





Wow, another three cards to add to my pile. Feeling good!

Hope to be back next week for another share with the new Jingle Belles prompt which will be out on Friday. Why not join us over there and get ahead (so, so, so ahead!) with your festive crafting!

Wednesday Wonderland is a series of posts featuring Christmas cards following the inspiration to be found at Jingle Belles

6 comments:

  1. These have such a pretty, vintage-y soft feel.I especially like the 'O Tannenbaum' one :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so you should be feeling good - great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore these. The colours, papers ... All of it is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooh! one of my most favorite things about coming here is that we have VERY similar taste in product... so i often "recognize" items i actually OWN in your cards. case in point: those awesome EP journal cards, which i now totally TOTALLY plan to just kind of copy everything you've done here, lol. i'm gonna need some FAB flair badges, STAT!!! :) :) :) no seriously, as usual, you've ROCKED IT, way to go, missus! <3

    ps: yes, i know, "civilians" think we are nuts to be makin' xmas cards already, but remembering the much less FUN kind of "nuts" of making 50+ cards in early december, i think we'll just let them laugh while we get on with it, eh?! :) :) :) pss: i notice we have more & more company in this lark every year... so maybe we're not so crazy afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love some flair ... especially the tannenbaum ... and the colors you used are fantastic ... so glad you joined our fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweetness there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...