Wednesday 3 February 2016

Wednesday Wonderland!

Over at Jingle Belles this week, we were prompted to "Bling on the Holidays" which sounds like exactly my kind of prompt.

I decided to make it quick and easy with two almost identical cards using some off-cuts, a little gold foil/glitter cardstock, two cute Simple Stories bingo cards and a few star sequins from my rather large supply!




I also made two more cards last week for the previous prompt "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" ...



... and managed to finally get a photo of the first four I made for the prompt "Something Old, Something New" which means that my total so far is already 10 cards. I'm just trying to make as many as I can before life takes over!



Why not play along over at Jingle Belles where you are sure to be find inspirational prompts and fabulous examples provided by the Belles. Getting ahead of the chaos is the name of the game. The more the merrier!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you rockin' out the holiday cards ... love them all ... so very glad you helped us BLING in the holidays at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooohooooooo miss lisa in the JINGLE BELLES house with an amazing group of holiday cards! looooooooooooove the blingy bingo (with star sequins!); the xmas trees are rockin' indeed; and the old & new are doubley awesome! yay for getting ahead on cards!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bingo cards! Very awesome. I also like your "Shine" card with the gold glittery band! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of cards - how nice to be so prepared! I especially like the bingo cards, although the "let it snow" sentiment isn't my favorite now as we've gotten too much snow over the last few days.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...