Monday 4 July 2011

Where do you want to go?

As mentioned last week, I sometimes get commissions from The Scrapbook Magazine that make me scratch my head and draw an initial blank. These are always interesting to create as they really get the grey matter working.

Then again, there are times when I almost punch the air with joy when I get an email with a certain subject matter as I know immediately what I'll scrap. One of the recent designer galleries was entitled "Favourite Places" and it found me grinning from ear to ear.

No one who's been reading my blog for any length of time will be surprised to know that my favourite place and somewhere that I ALWAYS want to go is Canada!

The only problem I had here was to choose the design and only one single gorgeous photo. that took some time but I was happy with the end result. Any layout featuring photos from our Canada adventures makes me smile just looking at it.



What subject matters make you smile?

Oh, and not to forget my American friends... 

Happy Independence Day!

ETA: And of course, a belated but heartfelt Happy Canada Day (for the 1st July) to my Candadian friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Canada is my brother's favourite place in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I'm so glad you liked the post about Sindy. I always like to hear of a fellow fan! I'm wondering if your doll was this one:

    http://www.sindy-collectables.com/index.cfm?articleid=1591

    with the freckles? I always wanted want like this because you could get a Brownie uniform for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi (aka move4life)7:29 pm

    winning me over w/ a Canadian post, Lisa :) :) are you ready to get your Counterfeit on??? I'm IN for July!! See you there??? Maybe I do need a blog after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! Just catching up with everyone's posts, I had this one starred in my "be reader" so I would remember to come back to it :) It is so nice to see Canada well liked by others. Thank you for the Canada Day well wishes too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...