Sunday 4 March 2012

Things I loved... February

It was cold. Very cold. I've missed real winter weather this year so I was happy to get a few weeks of below zero temperatures. There was some fantastic frost to see...



... and it tried to snow, over and over again. But alas, it was not to be. But you have to give it credit for trying :-)



 But this cold snap gave us some beautifully glorious winter blue skies...


... and the chance for some cosy, real fires in the evening.


Of course, there was an exchange of Valentine hearts....


... and roses.


A whole month of LOAD meant fishing out old photos to use which made me smile each and every day...


... helped to develop a slightly different scrapping style with lots of white and an excess of twine and glitter ...


... but still lots and lots of dimension. 29 days, 33 layouts, 48 photos. A successful month.


German carnival came and went, complete with traditional "Berliner" aka donuts! This is my only participation in the craziness that comes with the 5th season round here...


And in true silly style, we celebrated 3,000 days of marriage!


Thanks once again to Deb for starting the "Things I loved..." series. I love looking through my photos each month and reliving the highlights. :-)

What delights did February bring you?

5 comments:

  1. I really love these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frosty photos and the German donuts look yummy.I'm not ready for the heat yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely photos - you have some absolute beauties in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Lisa! I especially love those closeups of the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...