Whether it's a sweet email photo from my adorable Whimsical Musings friend Pam, the wonderful gifts I've received (as in this giveaway post - still open - here), plain outright lovely comments on blog posts, new ideas for new things to try, right through to kind blog awards.
Today I've been tagged by the idea generous, Stamping Guru Deb who has inspired me to stop being afraid of card making and stamping and whose blog is full of fun photos, gorgeous cards and stunning crafts - go check her out, you won't be disappointed! :-)
I have to tell you ten things about myself... tricky as I've told you all so much already.
- I hate shopping - no really! Unless it's scrapbooking stuff or shoes/handbags that I don't "need"!
- I've always loved to take photos but am happy to say that I've improved my ability a gazillion percent over the last few years - when I look back at old photos they are awful!
- I'm about to embark on my 4th daily layout challenge of the year (eek!).
- I'm in love with Canada and am still living on the memories of our Yukon adventure 4 years ago - but you might know that already :-)
- I'm a BasicGrey-aholic - but you probably also know that already :-)
- I can't live without "importing" tea (just plain old builders' tea) and chocolate (Cadbury's) from England.
- I have a huge schoolgirl crush on Taylor Lautner - go team Jacob.
- As of right now, I've received an incredible 1,400 comments on the 386 posts I've posted so far on my blog.
- I am considering learning to crochet after seeing Deb's incredible creations and wanting a piece of the action. In fact, I stumbled across this blog today with an amazing free class on offer in October to learn the basics of crochet and am really considering joining in! What do you think?
- I'm a Scorpio - need I say more?!?
And therefore, I tag my Whisical Musings partner, Pam. She's cute, she's quirky, she's very creative, she's a lot of fun and she makes me smile! Go on over and say hello! Tell her I sent you...
And just because Deb was kind enough to compliment my photos and because I agree with my friend Sarah that all blog posts should have a photo, I'll leave you with a couple of my favourite Autumn pictures of recent years (from our previously mentioned Yukon adventure).
Just a reminder: Don't forget to go over to my "Delightful" post (link here) and leave me a comment for the chance to win a small giveaway. I'm celebrating 5 years of blogging and want to share the love!