Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Scrapabilly share #2

Yesterday I shared the first two layouts I'd made from my Scrapabilly kit. You can find the kit {here} and the gallery {here} where the DT have shared their delights. You can also find links to the rest of the team's blogs over on the right hand sidebar. ⇒


Look at the gorgeous greens, reds and yellows which, when you think about it, is a great take on the classic Christmas combination of green, red and gold!

Anyway, I loved creating with these bright, happy papers and here are another two layouts for you...

I probably should add more journalling to this one. My granny adores DH and it's great to see her light up when we go to visit. There's a bit more to say than the few lines here - maybe I'll make a pocket under the main block.

Love these two alphas together



I've made myself too old! I have since changed out the 7 for a 6 and will complete the journalling as my list of things to do before my next birthday comes to me - idea courtesy of my internet bestie, Pam.





Ooo, just realised I added these little veneer stars that are back in the shop by popular demand {here} and some gold thread that I've had forever - no idea where it came from.

Back soon with a small set of cards I made with the leftovers from this gorgeous kit. Did you notice that I used a lot more paper per layout than usual? I just wanted to show off those blocks of colour and design which meant that I got fewer layouts than usual out of the kit. I think if I'd been doing my usual style pages, 7 or even 8 pages would have been no problem at all.

2 comments:

  1. 2 more fabulous layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lisa, those little twirl-ups up twine are sweet. I might be using that idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...