Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wednesday Wonderland

Finding time today to run up some cards for the latest Jingle Belles challenge Rudoloph the *RED* Nosed Reindeer - with yes, you've guessed it, red featuring as a predominant colour.

It was interesting for me to note that my scrap box was definitely low on Rudolph's favourite colour but I came across these little sentiment tags from Cosmo Cricket and decided to go that direction. Matching it up with neutrals seemed to be the way to go.




While I was at it, I managed to make another two in another design so that's next week's sorted too which will ease my blogging schedule. I find it hard to fit it all in with LOAD taking up so much time - even though that's all good!

3 comments:

  1. Love the vintage feel of that font ... great holiday cards ... so glad you went *red* with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. red + neutrals = HUBBA HUBBA!!! what a great use of those awesome sentiment cards, they really "carry" the design and give a perfect vintage vibe. well done, as always! love it! thanks for making our JINGLE BELLES wednesdays even more festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Stef...these have a wonderful vintage feel Lisa! Your bows are just stunning, I can NEVER get my bows to look good!

    Beautiful as always Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...