Thursday 8 September 2016

September at Scrapabilly #2

A reminder of the Scrapabilly September Kit des Monats using the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection.


Layout #3 uses one of my favourite sketches from Simple Scrapper via the premium membership. The large 5x5 photo centred on layers is one that I seem to have used several times over the months since it was first released (February - see my first layout with the sketch here). The large photo is ideal for a real eye-catcher such as my beautiful copper cups that we use round here for G&T!


These large ampersands seem to be a bit of a thing right now and I love to find ways to incorporate them meaningfully into my layouts. This was ideal for my title and I like how it frames one side of the journalling.



My Nuvo at work again. It proved successful to make a super smooth and relaxed swirl. I made it first on some acetate, removed it carefully after it had dried and then glued it down here. The metallic effect went really well with the copper cups in the photo.



And layout #4 was inspired by the "let's go" element as well as the small card and even the birds to some extent. As I'd just been over to the UK, I had some fresh homeward journey and Eurotunnel photos that record my habits as I return home.


I thought the two birds were perfect on a travel layout even though I suspect that they are really hummingbirds which, let's face it, are not very common round here!






Check out the kit here on the Scrapabilly site and don't forget to check out the Design Team gallery here while you're there. I love looking at the gallery to see all the different ideas we've come up with. You can also find the Schnick Schnack Sack (embellishments) and the Pretty Planner Pack kits and galleries there too. So much to discover and so much inspiration to be had.

Back soon with the last layout and some cards that I made from the kit. Hope to see you back then.
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Two more beautiful pages! I had almost no interest in this collection but now that I've seen how you used it, I've added some of it to my wishlist. I think Amy owes you a commission...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...