Sunday 24 January 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge January 2016 member blog hop

I'm excited to be back into the swing of scrapping and happy to be back here for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge member blog hop.

Hopefully you've reached me via the ever enthusiastic and inspirational Tina but if not, why not pop back to the beginning of the hop at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to catch all the fun.

This month, we were given the following challenges as inspiration although the members can decide to use the challenges or present any items they've made with their Counterfeit kits:

I decided to use #1 to make a list of my favourite David Bowie tracks that really make me smile even though I'm so very sad right now after the news of his oh-too-soon-death. 

I selected some happy papers and elements from my January kit to lift the feeling of this page because of the bittersweet element to it. A play on words for the title was the final little spin on my emotions right now.


Layers of elements make this more serious layout a little more playful.


Keeping the list to 10 was so hard. Tomorrow, my top 10 might be different and with so many awesome tracks to choose from, how could it possibly be static? But here, right now, here is it!


I used a photo I copied from the internet of a shot from his last publicity photoshoot. Such a happy photo.



Thanks for dropping by :-)

Here's the full hop list in case you get lost along the way.

If you haven't been back to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog yet, then please do as we have a short survey there to ask your views about the member bog hop. We really want to hear what you think on this so please share.

8 comments:

  1. Your layout has fantastic layering and the small splashes give it brightness. I like your title choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tribute page - so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the layering and your play on words,
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea and a lovely page to remember him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way the photo, the paper clip paper and the title really play off the colors of the other parts of the page. Great page to honor a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tribute Lisa he was such a great singer from the early songs to the current songs so many favorites :) Thank you for the kind words about me you made me blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout has real pizzazz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, colourful way of rememberance x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...