Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday Wonderland - the return!

I missed the Jingle Belles girls so much last year! I allowed myself to get caught up with other things and stopped having my weekly Christmas card fix which meant less inspiration for me :-( and a far too small pile of holiday cards come December :-( :-(

So, I'm going to try harder. Let's see how that works.

Last week, I got into the swing of things by running up some easy cards and then on Thursday, moved onto the first (for me) Jingle Belles prompt of the year:


I picked up a sweet pack of reduced die cuts from Pinkfresh Studio (from Scrapabilly here) and quickly made these two quick and simple cards


A little white on white embossing using one of my favourite embossing folders ever with a 3D geometric pattern (might have to get my own), a little silver twine, a frame, a tree and a word strip. Edge the whole think with some silver pen lines and finished. Ah, that feels good. 6 cards ready to go when Christmas comes around all too soon again :-)



I'm delighted to be back - hoping I'm not speaking too soon - playing along with Jingle Belles. That mad dash panic to get cards finished off at the end of the year was too much for this girl.

Why not join me for a little Christmas card making fun without all the pressure!

6 comments:

  1. You are really on a creative roll this year! Very pretty cards - we usually send photo cards for I don't make any for Christmas but it would definitely be nice to have some on hand to go along with gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to take part this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sandra! You really should. The fortnightly prompt makes it so easy and those girls are so inspirational! Go for it! :-)

      Delete
  3. woohoo-- lisa h in the JB house! now i feel xmassy!!!!!!! :) and yowza, these are gorgeous and so fun... plus... 6??!?! super-fab! so pleased you could rock around the christmas tree with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I'm coveting that embossing folder. I love the simplicity of these - they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silver twine is so delicate and pretty ... so glad to see you back hanging out with the crazy jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...