Thursday 16 August 2007

More Chatterbox

I just love Chatterbox papers so much and think the ranges are so gorgeous - all split into different "rooms" with a different feel to each one. But I have noticed that there are a lot of lovely muted colours included with a great range of blues and greens (sage and olive tones) mixed in with soft lemon or sunshine. This is just my colour palette!


So I was happy to join the latest challenge once again on the Chatterblog to use either Loft, Guest room or Greenhouse. They are not so easy to track down here in Germany so I was really pleased to find 10 papers from the Guest room range and double delighted to note that they were mostly those muted olives and blues that I am addicted to right now! Just cannot get enough of them...


so here is the final result with a wavy design that was inspired by a Shimelle layout featured in a recent magazine. Not much journaling but just a few notes about how much work Ralph had put into the company Sommerfest and how successful it was. You can see how relieved Ralph looks - this was about 2 hours into the party when it was clear that all was running as planned or even better. I was so happy for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...