Thursday 17 July 2008

I did it!

I wrote about doing a layout and then I sat down and did it! So pleased with myself. I have to admit to being influenced as far as design by Stacy Julian's post here and I changed the journaling a bit from yesterday's post but it is done. At the moment, I am concentrating on only using my scraps wherever possible so I was delighted to rediscover these beautiful Crate Paper pieces. Scrumptious green and turquoise - what a great combination.

And thanks to Library of Memories (again Stacy Julian), I knew exactly where to go to find a favourite piccie of Recklinghausen (in the Places We Go under the subcategory Recklinghausen!)

Ok, so the photos are really so so but I just wanted to prove that I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...