Tuesday 18 August 2009

Back in the scrapbook saddle

I find it hard to believe that it's actually about 6 weeks since I last found the opportunity to scrapbook. Hard to believe that I didn't find time to look at photos, print anything off or even take photos every day. Hard to believe that I didn't make the time to sit and think about inspiration for future pages. But it's true which is a bit of a shame.

I was proud to remember to take photos on the 12th July and then again last week. And it was good to realise that July was a Sunday which meant a slightly different routine and then last week, it fell on the day that Ted and I took a day off to do some sight seeing. Not regular work days which means that the photos, while a little uninspired due to a lack of mojo, were different from normal work days.

And then yesterday I managed to sit down and lo and behold, the first layout after all this time was produced. It made me happy! So today I did the same. And I am smiling as I look at my two 12 on 12 layouts.

Back in the driving seat? I hope so!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how busy we can get!!! Hope you had a safe move. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you get a lot of creating in!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...