Sunday 23 May 2010

There and back

So, where was I?

Well....

Went to the UK, travelled around a lot, attended a crop, saw a lot of scrappy friends, caught up with a wonderful schoolfriend (see Gerry's Cakes here for a peek at the incredible talent), took a trip to London, had champagne in Harrods at the Oyster Bar, ate Prêt-à-Portea at The Berkeley, saw Mamma Mia in the West End, had a great pub dinner with dad, scrapped a lot, took little ones to and from school, received LOADS of cuddles and kisses from three scrumptious monsters and then came home again. Phew. It was quite a week.

And on top of that, I managed to keep up with my LOAD challenge, even scrapping without photos on the train (two days running). *Insert funny looks from fellow train travellers here*

I never actually thought I would manage this but I was determined to give it a go, and not to stress if I didn't. Somehow it worked - brilliant!

May 10th


May 11th 


May 12th

**just a sneak peek here as it is a magazine assignment for TSM

May 13th 

**I forgot on the 12th which frustrated me until I realised that the 13th was much more interesting anyway with a family engagement celebration!

May 14th



May 15th


May 16th


May 17th


May 18th


May 19th


May 20th


May 21st 


May 22nd


May 23rd


I even created an extra layout. And... I managed to break into one of my five untouched Scrapagogo kits that have been sitting there on the side. Strike!




Since I've been back, I've been trying to get back into the swing of normal life but a long Bank Holiday weekend has kept the holiday feeling going and the housework and humdrum is suffering! But who cares, right?

It was lovely to attend the Bromsgrove crop (hi everyone!!!!!) spend some time with family, have a weekend with mum and Libby (the last time we did that was 10 years ago!) and see those little (growing) faces! So heart warming. I can't believe how much they have grown. They'll be taller than me before I know it!

Talking of taller than me - the other *kiddies* are all grown up now - the baby brother has even moved into his own flat - Go Joe! And good luck to Ted for his exams that he's been working so hard for since forever - our fingers are crossed for you. Amber - keep up with the photography.

Looking forward to receiving all the visitors over here throughout the summer! 

And mum and Lib - photos will be in the post soonest!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those layouts are just great. Well done you for keeping up with your LOAD.

    And, as ever, was good to see you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 pm

    fab layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you keep up with your LOAD's.LO's are fab and each one so different.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy, gorgeous layouts Lisa.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to meet you at the crop. These layouts are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...