Wednesday 6 July 2016

July at Scrapabilly #2

On Monday, I shared my first makes using the Scrapabilly July Kit des Monats so welcome back for part 2.

The July Scrapabilly Kit des Monats is a stunner featuring Beach Day papers and elements by Carta Bella.


Bright, sunshine filled papers perfect for beach, sunshine, garden or even cocktail layouts (see my Whimsical Musings post here) with matching embellishments for adding a little extra to your page. 


There's even a cute matching pineapple washi tape which I decided that I had to have as an add on for the kit,


as well as the collection enamel dots,


and the pack of die-cuts - ideal for layering up or as a journalling spot.


The kit and the full Beach Day range can be found in the Scrapabilly shop here.

I wanted to make the most of the tropical feel to the collection and immediately thought of Hawaii and then the lai photo I had printed out months ago celebrating Elvis's birthday at our Scrapabilly crop back in January 2015. 


I die cut out some tropical flowers and misted them in different colours which I then set against a neutral background along with some brighter paper layers and some fun surfboard stickers. Here I also added in the mini gold letters to my kit to bring a little extra bling to my layout.



I used a mix of gold, yellow, orange and red mists to really bring some extra colour onto the layout.



For my last share for the July kit, I just couldn't cut up this beautiful sunny bokeh paper and just had to use it almost in full as a background. And then I couldn't bear to cover it up too much and designed the whole page around being able to see the sun spots!


Again, the Silhouette came into its own with this super bright title and again, I only stitched along two lines to give the page some dimension.








Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you like what you've seen! Now, head over to the Scrapabilly shop to grab your own kit and while you're there, you can find all the creations of the whole Design Team - including the Schick Schnack Sack and the Pretty Planner Pack teams - in the July gallery here

1 comment:

  1. I love the summer vibrance reflected there - wonderfully scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...