Wednesday 2 May 2012

And just two more

I mentioned on yesterday's post about the latest Jingle Belles Earth Day challenge that I had made a whole crop of cards and I wasn't exaggerating (well a bit maybe!)

I made 5 in total so here are the last two. Not as successful as the other three but still, made is made.


This one features scraps and the pink stars were all rescued from my Christmas Advent wreath in January before I threw the leftovers out.


And yet more scraps as well as the card from some K&Co packaging (the blue and white spots), some ribbon from an Advent wreath several years ago and the silver stars came from Heidi's Christmas care package I mentioned yesterday.


Most of the cards I make only use what I have in my Christmas scrap box so why is that box fuller than ever I wonder???

9 comments:

  1. I've a Christmas box full of rescued embellies, so this challenge would be perfect or me. The blue & cream combination work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg your pardon but I don't you've ever crafted an "unsuccessful" project in your life. You are really making me want to pull out my Christmas papers and play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaddaya MEAN, "not as successful"??!?!?! do i need to fly over there and take you to the eye doctor, missus??! :)

    these are ♥OUTSTANDING♥ in every way... especially the one with the advent stars... and i'm not JUST saying that b/c it's bright pink & covered with bling!!! :) (tho admittedly, that is always a very fast way to *MY* papercrafty heart, lol!) totally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you rescued those sparkly stars ... they so deserve another day in the spotlight ... more awesome earth-day creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, I love the sparkly stars. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these Christmas cards and that they're not traditional colors. I always chicken out and go traditional. Scrap boxes are funny that way. The more you use, the more you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the scraps. Fun playful holiday cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...