Tuesday 29 May 2012

A little blog love

Last week,fellow Master Forger Jemma over at Just Jimjams kindly gave me a blog award! She said some lovely things about me and I was blushing but delighted at the same time.



You should go over to her blog and say hi to her too as she creates some amazing stuff with her Counterfeit kits and has a great writing voice - I'm always interested by her take on things. Her post about the Liebster blog award for example includes a fun calculation about how many blogs have felt the love! Check it out here.

The idea behind the Liebster award is to spread the love and let your favourite small bloggers (less than 200 followers) know that you read them and enjoy them so much that you want to recommend them to your own readers. It's all about being part of the community as far as I can see.

So, I'm sending some love to (in alphabetical order):


If you are trying to be a big kinder to the Earth while still crafting your heart out, you need to got and say hello to Danielle at EcoScrapbook. As well as being an über-funky scrapbooker and crafter, she is gently teaching us all about how we can combine our love of craft and paper with being environmentally conscious. There's a lot of projects, challenges and information over at her blog and she's always updating us with which manufacturers are the greenest. I've learnt such a lot there and I'm sure you will too.


My Stamping Guru and maker of all things gorgeous, Deb over at A World Of Imagination. She is truly an incredible source of inspiration from scrapbooking through card making, stamping through crochet, photography through to seemingly whatever she turns her hand to. She is such a lovely person and is always so generous with her time and help. Her blog is the epitome of blog candy for sure.

Of course, no blog love fest would be complete without shouting out some internet love to my Whimsical Musings partner in crime, the ever delightful Pam (find her at Daily Pamage). She's just the cutest thing and our friendship has grown and grown over the last year to the point that hardly a day goes by without some kind of positive communication between us. She is more than just a scrapbooker, she seems to be able to create just about anything (although I *think* food might not be her strong point ;-)  ) and is a joy to have in my life. A favourite blog read and a very special friend.

Fellow LOADster, Master Forger and BPC participant, S over at Snaps and Snippets, is a fun place to stop at every day. She has a sanguine (to use one of her own words) way of looking at the world and I often find myself laughing out loud while reading her posts. She is a great scrapbooker and a lover of colour which combines into some wonderful pages. She also runs a challenge of her own "In Good Company" where she encourages us to familiarise ourselves once more with our stash, picking out one manufacturer a month to focus on, scrap with and share. If you, like the rest of us, have a lot - uh-hum - of stash hiding out in your scrap space, then join in on the fun. S has hinted she might stop the series which would be a shame but I'm sure a few more entries would keep it going :-)

And last but by no means least is a relatively new blogger and scrapper who has been joining in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge since February, Tricia at Playing With Paper. I've been loving her layouts and you will too. She has a lovely delicate scrapping style with lots of white space, beautiful layering and just an all round gorgeous design. Even though my style is very different, I am inspired by her blog and her pages whenever I drop by.



So, let's look at the rules to check that I'm being a good girl...


1. Thank the person who gave the award √
2. Link back to their blog √
3. Post the award onto your own blog √
4. Choose 5 new recipients with fewer than 200 followers √
5. Let each of them know about the award 


Thanks again to Jemma and now it's time for you to go over and check these blogs out. You are in for a treat, I promise you.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you Lisa, such kind words. I'll try and get it passed on before I go away but may not be able to do it for a couple of weeks. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award Lisa. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa and Thank you your words mean so much to this newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to you, Lisa! You deserve the award & I appreciate that you've passed it on to me. Great list of people here :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...