Saturday 26 May 2007

Catching up with photos

I have been taking the photos on a regular basis - not quite every day but almost - but just have not got round to downloading them and uploading them here. So, in an effort to catch up, here is the last two weeks:

Sunday 13th May

Just something I picked up off the ground and thought it was kind of interesting.



Monday 14th May

I still love the view from our window.



Tuesday 15th May




Wednesday 16th May

Playing around with colour and saturation in my photo editing - really like the effect.

Thursday 17th May



Friday 18th May

Roses, it does not get much better than that.


Saturday 19th May


Sunday 20th May

Fresh life - just everywhere.


Monday 21st May


Tuesday 22nd May


Wednesday 23rd May


Thursday 24th May

Friday 25th May

I treated myself to some fresh flowers for the long weekend - makes me happy.

Saturday 26th May

Again, trying out some of the editing options - changing the warmth of the colour and the saturation - I think this is a really nice result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...