Friday 11 May 2007

My wonderful husband

I am trying to focus on getting my Canada album done. I have hundreds of photos, more paper and embellishments than I could ever use no matter how large the album was and pages of journalling from my blog here, but somehow my mind is wandering and it is hard to focus. I have managed to create a front page the last two back pages but I need to consider the inside structure. But I cannot keep my mind on this...

R is away this week and while I am not lonely, of course I miss him and I am finding it difficult to concentrate on anything. I have been thinking a lot about our wonderful life together and how amazing it is that he found me and fell in love with me and then waited for me to fall head over heels for him. I feel as though I must be the luckiest person alive. When he is not here, there is something missing from my day and I cannot wait for him to return to me safe and sound. I am sorry, does this sound too soft and squishy?

I guess that looking through the photos from our wonderful trip last year must have triggered this emotion today and I wish it were possible for him to be THIS relaxed every day of his life - he deserves it. I think this is almost my favourite picture ever of R (outside our wedding photos) and just looking at it brings a lump to my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...