Sunday 13 May 2007

Sunday scrap stuff

OK, now I can upload the stuff I did for Mother's day. Had a lot of fun with this and really enjoyed making the different elements - a mini album for mum, a mini matchbook album for Lib and cards. It is really quite addictive and I can't believe how much I have managed to get done over the last week. In addition to these items listed above, I also prepared the bases for another 7 cards, made a Christening card for Isabella, did a challenge layout and then started my Canada album and completed 7 pages. Phew! Not bad for a slow scrapper who never has any original ideas. CC appreciated.

All the photos are a bit vivid colour-wise - comes from taking them with a flash - they are all a bit more subtle than that in reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...