I have been tagged by Libby over at Bellaboo! First time for me. This one has been doing the rounds for quite some time I think and now it has reached little old Recklinghausen - funny old world...
The "rules" are:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
My problem is that I do not know 7 people to tag - so if you read this, let me know and you are "it":
1. I have a fear of counting - you know like counting sheep to go to sleep. It's connected to a recurring nightmare that started when I was a child and I get all panicky if I try - it's the never ending aspect of numbers that gets me!
2. I am a total control freak (yeah, anyone who knows me knows this one for sure!)
3. I have a bit of an obsession with cleaning products - I like to make sure I always have the right product for the right job - yes, I have too much time on my hands!
4. I am beginning to "lose" my native language (English) and it is becoming a rather peculiar mix of German and English - sometimes I use a German word in the middle of an English sentence because I cannot come up with the English one quickly enough!
5. My music taste is somewhat eclectic and includes some real corkers such as Jimmy Hendrix, Justin Nozuka, Nigel Kennedy, Barry Manilow, Duran Duran, Frank Sinatra and Fergie just to name a few extremes!
6. I am a chocolate pleb - only Cadbury's will do.
7. I am a total tea junkie but usually only manage to finish half a cup before it goes cold and I leave it - I waste at least a pint of tea a day and Ralph hates all the half finished cups lying around.
There, some strange and "random" facts for all to see! Am I strange or is it just me? Let me know...