Thursday 18 February 2010

Just a quick one...

Just dropping by to say hello.

1. Still playing with the camera and macro lens. Still loving the results - watch this space for layouts using über-arty photos in the near future!

2. Still playing along with LOAD - here are the latest two layouts:

February 17th 


February 18th


3. Like the first layout here a lot - the journalling means a lot to me. It describes the relationship we have with our long-distance friends René and Minako relating to our visit there last August. Don't like the 2nd layout so much. Love the subject, love the photos, love the story, love the butterflies. But the layout itself? Not really. But I had Libby scolding me for not using Stickles enough in the back of my brain so I went for it. Not really sure at all! But the story is captured and I may rework this at some point. Done and move on.

4. Congrats to my sister Liberty for pinning down a new job! Go her! Well done and I knew she'd get it - she's pretty cool, you know!

5. Pancakes for dinner again tonight! Left over from Pancake Day on Tuesday - yummy, yummy! Maybe I should take a photo as I forgot on Tuesday! It's not known here in Germany so it's always a thrill for us!

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...